How are we handling the Coronavirus (COVID19)
Here at Off The Chart Expeditions, customer care and safety is always our first concern.
We will continue the trip as normal. No changes in schedule, however we are following advice from the World Health Organization (WHO) and are implementing a few changes on board.
Most of it is common sense but we would always like to be proactive and keep you up to date.
WHO also states that ” Most people who become infected experience mild illness and recover, but it can be more severe for others.
(Infants or the elderly in particular those who already have respiratory problems) .
Take care of your health and protect others by doing the following”
Before You Arrive
If you are showing any symptoms similar to COVID 19,(flu like symptoms, fever, coughing or sneezing)
Then we would recommend seeing a doctor and getting a medical form clearing you and saying you are fit to dive.
Click here for the World Health Organizations website advice page for all the up to date advice on the virus.
- We have issued alcohol based hand sanitizers to all cabins and public areas.
- As always we will clean all public areas with anti-bacterial cleaners
- We would ask that all customers agree to wash and sanitize hands before all meals and dives.
- We will be ventilating the boat, we will do this by opening all doors to cabins and public areas during dives.
- We would ask all customers to agree to covering their mouths while coughing or sneezing
We will be following these steps and taking every precaution to reduce the risk of spreading.
At the moment ventilation and good hand hygiene are been recommended as the most effective way to stop contamination.
Below is a step by step guide on the recommended way to clean hands to prevent bacterial spread.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us here at: email@example.com